Want to work with us? Please see our current vacancies below.
Assistant / Contract Surveyor
An opportunity is available for an experienced Surveyor to join our growing team. This position will be based on our £20m housing project in Hailsham, East Sussex. The project starts in January 2018 and we are looking for someone with two years or more experience.
Package is negotiable depending on experience. Further details are available – please send a CV and covering letter to Geoff Crouch, Surveying Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Estimator – General Works
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced individual to join our well established and successful company with a £40m and growing turnover. Due to this continued and planned growth we are seeking to recruit an experienced estimator to join our team.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
• the ability to price work using first principles working under their own initiative
• the skills necessary to produce accurate and detailed ‘builders quantities’ and schedules from cost plans for our housing schemes
• preparing tender and job resources summaries
• the ability to prepare estimates and cost plans for work across our broad range of market sectors and project types including new build, refurbishment and design and build
• computer literacy
If you can fulfill the above requirements and are interested in joining a dynamic organisation during an exciting period of expansion, please apply with your CV and current salary to: email@example.com
Bid and Marketing Co-ordinator
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced individual to join our well established and successful company with a £40m and growing turnover. Due to this continued and planned growth we are seeking to recruit an experienced Bid and Marketing Co-ordinator to join our team.
The main responsibilities are:
• Preparing pre-qualification questionnaire submissions
• Providing tendering support in the form of quality content of tender submissions
• Producing case studies for completed projects
• Maintaining an answer library and suite of information
• Developing marketing material including expressions of interest, information packs, invites, banners, newsletters
• Managing internal and external communications including the company website, social media channels, PR and the staff intranet.
• Management of e-portals
• Assisting with corporate events
• Obtaining customer satisfaction questionnaires
• Providing general support to update general documentation within the company
– Experience in bid writing or other writing roles
– Creative writer and communicator, able to deliver a message to differing audiences
– Ability to use Adobe Indesign
– Proficient use of Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
– Construction or other relevant industry knowledge or experience
– Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
– Social media experience
Please apply with a covering letter and CV FAO Dean Elvidge, Pre-Construction Director – firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cannot see a suitable position here, we welcome speculative applications from talented individuals. To do so, please send a covering letter and CV to: email@example.com
Jenner are an equal opportunities employer and work to the Equalities Act.
Some of our employees back in the early 1900’s – no hard hats required!